Study-In-Canada: McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
The 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships are currently accepting applications from eligible and interested individuals who wish to pursue their studies in Canada.
The McCall MacBain scholarship provides full funding for the entire duration of your master’s or professional program.
In addition, it offers living stipends to cover your living expenses while you are studying. If you need to relocate to Montréal for your studies, the scholarship also provides financial assistance to support your move.
Check out some selected opportunities below: APPLY: ARM Labs Innovation Programme for Entrepreneurs
Once awarded the scholarship, you will have access to a mentor, coach, and advisors who will provide guidance and support throughout your academic journey.
This program not only focuses on developing your leadership skills but also offers opportunities for learning and exploring your interests.
The applications for the 2024 cohort of the McCall MacBain Scholarships are currently being accepted. For the upcoming admission, a total of 20 Canadian candidates, including citizens, permanent residents, and refugees, and 10 international candidates will be selected as McCall MacBain Scholars.
As an applicant for the McCall MacBain Scholarship, you have the opportunity to be considered for additional awards.
During the interview process, candidates who demonstrate exceptional qualities and stand out will be eligible for close to 100 finalists and regional awards.
To be considered for the McCall and MacBain Scholarships, you must satisfy the following:
- You can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2023 if you are planning to apply for Summer/Fall 2024 admission to a full-time master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University.
- The program must consist of 45 credits or more and take place primarily on McGill’s downtown or Macdonald campuses.
- Applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be on track to complete it by August 2024.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- As a McCall MacBain Scholar, you’ll be able to pursue a fully funded master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University.
- The scholarship covers tuition and fees for the full normal duration of the master’s or professional program, a living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month during academic terms, and a relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- As a McCall MacBain Scholarship applicant, you are eligible for additional awards. All other applicants, including U.S. applicants, are eligible for 20 International Finalist Awards ($20,000)
- As part of a cohort of scholars from different fields, you’ll participate in an intensive leadership development curriculum, including seminars with case studies, to help you better tackle complex challenges and deepen your impact.
- Every scholar is matched with a supportive and experienced mentor, a professional coach, and advisors.
- In addition to developing your leadership skills, you’ll have opportunities to expand your knowledge and feed your curiosity.
Method of Application
You must apply separately and be admitted to an eligible graduate program at McGill University. You should review your desired program’s admission requirements, including but not limited to GPA, well in advance.
- Regional interviews: October 12 – December 1, 2023
- Classes begin: September 2024.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fee
- $24,000 annual stipends
- $20,000 additional finalist awards
- Relocation grant
- Deadline: August 24, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on , Click HERE