Fire incident at McBrown’s Onua Showtime studio

An insider from Media General has verified that sections of the studio utilized for the show “Onua Showtime,” hosted by Nana Ama McBrown, experienced a fire incident. This validates various posts circulating on social media regarding the studio fire.

ALSO CHECK: LilWin to contest Afigya Kwabre South seat as an independent candidate

As per the sources, the reports are accurate. Fortunately, the fire was of short duration and was swiftly extinguished soon after it began. The incident did not lead to any interruptions in the broadcasting schedule.

Nonetheless, the extent of the damage sustained by the studio was not disclosed by the insider.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *